Medium shelf related concepts:
Medium-sized shelves, which belong to storage shelves, shelf shelf types. Is based on the carrying capacity of the shelves to distinguish and name. According to this division principle, the medium shelf is between the light shelf and the heavy shelf, hence the name medium shelf. The medium-sized shelf has a beautiful appearance, a wide range of applications, easy installation and disassembly, and can be freely adjusted and carried at a load of 100kg to 500kg per layer. Non-standard large-span and large-capacity, free-adjustable appearance is acceptable, and the load is 500kg to 5000kg per Floor.
Medium shelf shelf structure:
1. The shelf column is formed by cold rolling steel plate by special cold roll forming machine, and the front side of the column is punched by double rows of holes. The hole distance is arranged along the line at a distance of 50mm. The column hole is used for mounting the cross beam; two columns are opposite, In the middle, there are horizontal connecting pipes and inclined connecting pipes, and the two columns are assembled into shelves.
2. Shelf beams adopt “P” pipe, commonly known as “step beam”. The height of the ladder matches the height of the plywood.
3, shelf steel plate with cold-rolled steel plate in accordance with the required size of four-side bending forming.
4. The cross beam and the column piece are assembled into a frame, and finally the steel layer plate is laid. At this point, a complete set of medium-sized shelves is formed.
5、All parts of the shelf are well processed and assembled. After polishing, pickling, phosphating, automatic powder electrostatic spraying, drying and other processing processes, the finished products are assembled. The shelf surface of finished products produced is smooth and beautiful; the shelf layer can be adjusted freely with a pitch of 50 mm up and down, making it easy to disassemble.
Medium shelf features:
1, fully assembled structure, free combination, easy installation and disassembly.
2. The column is a prefabricated structure, and a steel buckle is used to connect between the beam and the column. It is locked with a safety key to prevent it from falling off.
3, shelf material section optimization, a variety of pipe selection, improve the bearing capacity.
4. The column is equipped with an adjustable hole spacing every 60mm, which can be adjusted according to the height of the goods.
5. The spacers can be used to reinforce the connection between adjacent columns in the back direction. The bottom of the column and the ground can be used together with nails to improve safety and reliability.
6, for general manpower or stacker delivery, and large storage companies use.