Ordinary warehouse generally consists of: material storage area, acceptance distribution work area, management room and living room and auxiliary facilities. The planning of the layout of the warehouse is to make rational arrangement of the space area allocation of the above-mentioned areas. At the same time, the planning and design of the storage area of the warehouse, the technical requirements, the equipment selection, the width of the work channel, and the like are emphasized. General warehouse planning and design of the main conten.
Planned storage space planning is the core of ordinary warehouse planning, storage space planning is directly related to the warehouse efficiency and storage capacity. Storage space planning include: storage area area planning pillar spacing planning warehouse height planning channel width planning.
(2) product size, quantity.
(3) tray size, shelf space.
(4) Mechanical equipment used (model / design, size, capacity, radius of gyration).
(5) channel width, location and space requirements.
(6) Library column spacing.
(7) Building size and form.
(8) Into the goods and handling position.
(9) Replenishment or service facility location (firewall, fire extinguisher, drain).
(10) operating principles: the principle of economic action, the unit load, the principle of non-landing of goods, reducing the handling times and distance, the principle of space utilization, etc.