First, the shelf system of the purchase process
The purchase process of the shelf system mainly includes: the demand side presents the warehouse shelf system requirements - the supplier makes the program design selection - the plan discusses and optimizes - the plan rationality, the optimization degree appraisal - the quotation - the supplier selection - - Contract Signing - Detailed Technical Design of Shelf Systems - Manufacturing of Shelf Systems (Preparation, Processing, Surface Treatment, Packaging, etc.) - Installation of Shelf Systems - Acceptance.
The requirements of the purchaser on the warehouse shelf system should generally include: warehouse floor plan, specification of unit (package) goods, characteristics, weight, specification of unit pallet goods, stack height and load, mode of access (manual access, , Automated access) and access to equipment, storage requirements, access to library frequency requirements, management system requirements, control methods.
Second, the classification of the shelf system
1, according to the shelf is fixed or mobile, can be divided into:
(1) Fixed shelves: Fixed shelves can be subdivided into shelves, trays, through-type, gravity, push-in, attic, steel platform, cantilever, mobile, drawer and cow leg shelves .
(2) Mobile shelves: mobile shelves can be subdivided into mobile shelves and rotating shelves, mobile shelves which can be subdivided into light and medium-sized mobile shelves (also known as shelves, divided into manual and electric), heavy Pallet mobile shelves, rotating shelves can be subdivided into horizontal rotation, rotary shelf two kinds of straight.
2, according to the overall structure of the shelf is welded or assembled, can be divided into:
(1) welded shelves.
(2) assembled shelves. At present, most of the domestic use of assembled shelves.
3, according to the shelf system and warehouse building structure connection or not, can be divided into:
(1) library rack shelf. The shelving system and the roof of the building form an integral whole. The shelving column supports the roof load directly, and the building envelope (wall) structure is installed on the pillars on both sides.
(2) separation of structural shelves. Shelf systems and buildings are two separate systems with no direct connection to each other.
4, according to the shelf load on each floor can be broadly divided into:
(1) light shelves: each load is not more than 200kg.
(2) medium-sized shelves: each load of 200-500kg.
(3) heavy shelves: each load of 500kg or more.
5, according to the height of the shelf is divided into:
(1) Low shelves: height 5m below.
(2) high shelves: height 5-12m.
(3) high shelf: 12m above.
Third, the structural characteristics of a variety of shelf systems, application and selection principles
1, shelf shelves. Shelf shelves are usually manual access to goods, assembled structure, adjustable spacing evenly, the goods are often scattered or not very heavy items (easy access), the shelf height is usually below 2.5m , Otherwise difficult to reach by hand (if supported by the car can be set at 3m or so). Unit shelf span (ie length) should not be too long, the unit shelf depth (ie width) should not be too deep, according to the unit load of each shelf can be divided into light, medium and heavy shelf shelves, laminates are mainly steel plate , Two kinds of wood laminates.
(1) Light shelf shelves: Unit shelf weight per load is not greater than 200kg, the total load is generally not more than 2000kg. Unit shelf span is usually not more than 2m, the depth of not more than 1m (mostly more than 0.6m), the height is generally within 3m, the angle of steel column shelf structure, the appearance of lightweight, beautiful, mainly for storing light and small items. Less capital investment, widely used in electronics, light industry, culture and education and other industries.
(2) medium-shelf shelves: Unit shelf load capacity of each layer is generally between 200-800kg, the total load is generally not more than 5000kg. Unit shelf span is usually not more than 2.6m, the depth of not more than 1m, height generally within 3m. If the unit shelf span within 2m, the layer is contained within 500kg, usually choose beamless medium shelf shelves more appropriate; if the unit shelf span of 2m above, you can only choose a beam medium shelf shelves. Beam-less medium-sized shelves Compared with beam-type medium-sized shelves, adjustable floor spacing more room, more solid, beautiful, better coordination with the environment, more suitable for some of the higher cleanliness of the warehouse; beam Medium-sized shelf shelves are more industrialized features, more suitable for storing metal structure products. Medium shelf shelves widely used in all walks of life.