New stacking steel cage for shipment
The daily maintenance of the forklift is a necessary process for the forklift to continue to be used. The maintenance of the forklift is divided into four categories, namely daily maintenance, primary maintenance, secondary maintenance and tertiary maintenance. Daily maintenance is carried out every day. Usually, every level of maintenance is carried out after 50 hours of work. After every 200 hours of work, secondary maintenance is carried out. After 600 hours of work, three levels of maintenance are carried out. This will extend the life of the truck.
Maintenance of the forklift:
In order to make the forklift work normally and reliably, and to play the potential of the forklift, there must be frequent maintenance measures. Technical maintenance measures are generally:
1. Daily maintenance, after each shift.
2, the first-level technical maintenance, after 100 hours of cumulative work, a working system is equivalent to 2 weeks.
3, secondary technical maintenance, after a total of 500 hours of work, a working system is equivalent to a quarter.
First, routine maintenance
1. Clean the dirt, dirt and scale on the forklift. The key parts are: fork frame and gantry slide, generator and starter, battery electrode fork, water tank and air filter.
2. Check the fastening of each part. The key points are: fork support, hoisting chain tensioning screws, wheel screws, wheel fixing pins, brakes, steering gear screws.
3. Check the reliability and flexibility of the steering gear.
4, check the leakage situation, the focus is: each pipe joint, diesel tank, oil tank, brake pump, lift cylinder, tilt cylinder, water tank, water pump, engine oil sump, torque converter, transmission, drive axle, main deceleration , hydraulic steering gear, steering cylinder.
5, tire pressure check: insufficient should be added to the specified value, confirm that there is no air leakage. Check the grounding surface and side of the tire for damage and whether the rim is deformed.
6. Brake fluid and water quantity check: Check if the brake fluid is within the scale range and check if there is air in the brake pipe. When adding brake fluid, prevent dust and water from entering. When adding water to the tank, use clean tap water. If antifreeze is used, add the same antifreeze. When the water temperature is higher than 70 °C, do not open the water tank cover. When opening the cover, pad a thin cloth and do not use gloves to screw the water tank cover.
7. Check engine oil quantity, hydraulic oil and electrolyte: first pull out the oil gauge, insert it after cleaning the ruler and pull it out to check if the oil level is between the two scale lines. The oil level in the working oil tank should be between the two scale lines; if there is too little oil, air will be mixed in the pipeline and too much will overflow from the cover. The battery electrolyte should also be placed between the upper and lower scale lines. If it is insufficient, add distilled water to the top line.
8. Brake pedal, micro-motion pedal, clutch pedal, hand brake check: Step on each pedal to check if it is abnormally slow or stuck. The force of the hand brake handle should be less than 300N, confirming that the hand brake is safe and reliable.
9. Inspection of belt, horn, light, instrument, etc.: Check whether the tightness of the belt meets the requirements. There is no adjustment margin or crack and it must be replaced; the horn, light and instrument should be normal and effective.
10. Put off the oil filter deposit.
Second, the first level of technical maintenance
Follow the "Daily Maintenance" project and add the following work.
1. Check cylinder pressure or vacuum.
2. Check and adjust the valve clearance.
3. Check if the thermostat works normally.
4. Check whether the multi-way reversing valve, lift cylinder, tilt cylinder, steering cylinder and gear pump work normally.
5. Check if the shifting work of the transmission is normal.
6. Check and adjust the gap between the brake pads of the hand and foot brakes and the brake drum.
7. Replace the oil in the oil pan, check whether the crankcase ventilation pipe is intact, and clean the oil filter and the diesel filter.
8. Check whether the generator and starter motor are installed firmly, and whether the wiring head is clean and firm, check the carbon brush and commutator for wear.
9. Check the tightness of the fan belt.
10. Check if the wheel is installed firmly, whether the tire pressure meets the requirements, and remove the debris embedded in the tread.
11. Disassemble the parts due to maintenance work, and carry out the forklift road test after reassembly.
(1) Braking performance under different degrees, there should be no deviation, snakes. On the steep slope, the hand brake can be stopped after being tightened.
(2) Listening to the engine running under acceleration, deceleration, heavy load or no-load, etc., with or without abnormal sound.
(3) After a mileage test, check the brakes, transmission, front axle housing, and gear pump for overheating.
(4) Whether the fork lift speed is normal and there is no tremor.
12. Check if the diesel tank oil inlet filter is clogged and damaged, and clean or replace the filter.
Third, secondary technical maintenance
In addition to maintaining each project in accordance with the first-level technology, the following work is added:
1. Clean all fuel tanks, filters and pipelines, and check for corrosion and cracking. After cleaning, do not use fiber ends with cloth and wipe the cloth.
2. Clean the torque converter, gearbox, check the wear of the parts, and replace the new oil.
3. Check the drive shaft bearing and change the direction of the universal joint cross shaft as needed.
4. Check the fastening condition of each part of the drive axle and whether there is oil leakage or ventilating. Remove the main reducer, differential, and wheel reducer, adjust the axial clearance of the bearing, and add or replace the lubricant.
5. Dismantle, adjust and lubricate the front and rear hubs for half shaft reversal.
6. Clean the brake and adjust the gap between the brake drum and the brake shoe friction plate.
7. Clean the steering gear and check the free rotation of the steering wheel.
8. Disassemble and clean the gear oil pump, pay attention to the wear of the gears, housing and bearings.
9. Disassemble the multi-way valve, check the clearance between the valve stem and the valve body, and do not disassemble the safety valve if it is not necessary.
10. Check the steering knuckle for damage and cracks, the cooperation between the kingpin of the steering axle and the steering knuckle, and disassemble the wear of the joints of the vertical and horizontal tie rods and the steering arm.
11. Remove the tires, remove the rust and paint the rim, inspect the inner and outer tires and the belt, change the position and inflate according to the regulations.
12. Check the connection and fastening of the hand brake mechanism and adjust the working stroke of the hand brake lever and the foot brake pedal.
13. Check the battery's electro-hydraulic specific gravity. If it does not match the requirements, the charging must be removed.
14. Clean the water tank and oil radiator.
15. Check the shelf and frame for deformation, remove the roller, and fix the attachments reliably. If necessary, add soldering.
16. Disassemble the lifting cylinder, tilt the cylinder and steering cylinder, and replace the worn seals.
17. Check the instrument sensors, fuses and various switches and adjust if necessary.
Fourth, the whole car lubrication
For new forklift trucks or forklift trucks that have been shut down for a long time, the bearings that should be lubricated should be squeezed out with new oil and lubricated twice or more during the two weeks of use. The following points:
1. Remove the dirt on the oil cover, oil plug and grease nipple before lubrication to prevent dirt from falling into the mechanism.
2. When the lubricant is injected with a grease gun, it should be injected into the parts of each part to combine the extruded lubricant.
3. Seasonal lubricants (oil, etc.) should be replaced in summer or winter.