Automatic Three-dimensional warehouse is a new concept in logistics warehousing. The use of three-dimensional warehouse equipment can be high warehouse rationalization, access to automation, easy operation; automated warehouse, is the current high level of technical form.
Automatic Three-dimensional warehouse system is a new concept in logistics warehousing. The use of three-dimensional warehouse equipment can be high warehouse rationalization, access to automation, easy operation; automated warehouse, is the current high level of technical form.
The automated three-dimensional warehousing consists of the following:
1. Pallet: an apparatus for carrying goods, also called a station appliance.
2. Roadway stacker: device for automatic access to goods. According to the structure is divided into single column and double column.
3. Service is divided into straight, corners and transfer vehicles.
4. Conveyor system: The main peripheral of the three-dimensional library, which is responsible for transporting the goods to the stacker or removing the cargo from the stacker. Conveyor types are very many, common roller conveyor, chain conveyor, lift, distribution vehicles, hoists, belt machines and so on.
5. AGV system: That is automatically guided car. According to its guidance is divided into induction-oriented car and laser-guided car.
6. Automatic control system: automatic control system for driving the automation of the three-dimensional library system. At present, the use of field bus mode for the control mode.
7. Inventory information management system: also known as the central computer management system. Is the core of fully automated three-dimensional library system. Currently typical.
8. Automated three-dimensional warehousing system uses a large database system (such as ORACLE, SYBASE, etc.) to build a typical client server system, with other systems (such as ERP systems, etc.) networking or integration.