Gravity rack, also known as tray self-sliding shelf, belonging to the pallet storage shelves. Gravity shelves are one of the cross-beam shelves, the shelf structure and beam-like shelves similar, but in the beam on the drum-type track, the track was 3-5 ° tilt. Pallet cargo is conveyed to the shelf inlet with a forklift, and the pallet is automatically slid from the inlet to the other end. Gravity racking is first-in-first-out storage.
The features of gravity shelf:
1. Goods from the high end of the deposit, slide to the low end, removed from the low end. During the sliding process, the dampers are provided on the slide to control the speed of the goods to be kept within the safe range. One end of the chute is equipped with a separator, the handling machine can be successfully removed the first board position of the goods.
2. The goods follow the first-in first-out order. Gravity shelving storage density is high, and has a flexible fit function.
3. It is suitable for storage operation with pallet as carrier. The goods are stacked neatly and provide a better solution for the storage of large objects. The utilization rate of storage space is more than 75%, and only one import and export channel.
4. Gravity shelves are very environmentally friendly, all with no power form, no energy consumption, low noise, safe and reliable, can be full load operation.
5. Gravity racks are very environmentally friendly, all with no power form, no energy consumption, low noise, safe and reliable, can be full load operation.