Storage shelves in the pharmaceutical industry more and more widely used, according to the characteristics of pharmaceutical companies to store drugs, medicine storage is commonly used in cross-beam shelves.
Features of crossbeam type shelf in pharmaceutical factory:
1. Crossbeam type shelf structure is simple, safe and reliable, can be arbitrarily adjusted combination, out of storage is not subject to the order of the restrictions.
2. The columns of the beams are made of columns, braces, brackets and bolts. Column and C-type welding beam plugs constitute the shelf frame, the use of safety pin fixed, simple and reliable structure. Each layer can be freely adjusted up and down 50mm.
3. Cross-beam rack with the column, the size of the beam to determine the size of the requirements, layer capacity, strong impact resistance characteristics.
4. Crossbeam type shelving can effectively improve the storage height of the warehouse, improve the space utilization of the warehouse. Suitable for all types of goods storage.
5. Beam-type racking shape more secure, to prevent the collision of forklifts can also increase the column feet, bumper.
6. Beam-type shelves are low cost, easy to install and operate, easy to find cargo, suitable for any handling tools, and thus is the most widely used a shelf.