industrial material steel storage racks
1. Row spacer, create distance between two rows of your pallet racks. This allows you to keep all of the rows of pallet racks organized, in-line, and spaced evenly. The quantity of row spacers needed depends on the height of the uprights.
2. Pallet supporting bars, for pallets that are not large enough to fit on a pallet rack shelving level, pallet supporting bars will provide the needed extra platform base. Typically, each pallet location need two pallet supporting bars.
3. Upright protectors, by adding increased protection for your storage system, upright protectors preserve the condition and structural strength of your racking. Our typical upright protector is designed with long lasting steel and easily bolted to the floor for structural support.
4. Wiremesh decks, wiremesh decks add utility to your storage unit by providing further stability for pallets stored on the racking. Decking can also be helpful for preserving stray products that may come out of boxes or cartons.
5. Upright frame barrier, protect the upright frames from damage by the forklift trucks